रविवार, दिसंबर 14, 2008

Life ...

Well blogging can be a passion, it can be fun and it can be a nice timepass. It can be something more to someone. I would like to begin my blogging with a small inspirational poem I wrote as my hobby. It goes like this ...

Things change in life, 
And I believe, 
They change for good. 
I wish I could have, 
Saved a few, 
If I could. 

But I don't possess the powers, 
To undo the change, 
And I don’t have the might. 
But I do have the gift of faith, 
The sword of courage, 
And I continue to fight. 

I move, I stumble, 
I fall, I grumble, 
But again, I stand on my feet. 
Like a soldier who never gives up, 
Till the last breath he breathes,
I 'll never accept defeat. 

I wish to have perseverance to struggle, 
And I wish to have courage to fight, 
For those who help themselves, 
There is always a ray of light.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें